mobile callClick to Call
MedInsure Group

14567 N Outer 40
Suite 300
Chesterfield, MO 63017

mobile mapGet Directions

What Is the Difference Between a Classic Car and an Antique Car?

If you have a restored vehicle, it will normally fall into one of two categories. It will either be considered a Classic or an Antique. The key is knowing what you have and how old it is. A vintage car is another category, but these are fairly rare (manufactured between 1919 and 1930). Residents who live in Chesterfield, MO and have questions about classic or antique vehicles need to call one of the agents at the Medinsure Group. We can help you get the answers you need.

The Age of the Car

The age of the car is a determining factor between classic and antique cars. A classic car only has to be 20 years old to be able to be considered for that category. An antique car, on the other hand, must be at least 25 years old. In some cases, a classic car can also be considered an antique if it falls into one of the types that are sought after as a collectible. 

The Type of Car

The most common type of classic car is the muscle car group. Muscle cars include the Camaro, Mustang, Charger, and Firebirds. Modern classics, racing, utility, and modified are also types of classic cars. It’s important to know what you have if you want to make sure you have the proper type of insurance coverage.

At Medinsure Group, each agent understands how important your cars are. We are always willing to work with our clients in the St. Louis and Chesterfield, MO area to make sure their classic and antique cars are fully insured. Call and talk to a licensed agent today to get the information you need!


What Does Renters Insurance Do when an Injury Occurs?

If you love your apartment in Chesterfield, MO, it is important to learn what kind of protection renters insurance from Medinsure Group would provide. Perhaps the best part of these policies is that they are relatively inexpensive, but can help you stay ahead when faced with some unexpected bills.

Providing Coverage for Their Medical Bills

Should one of your friends or family members become injured while visiting your apartment, the liability section of your policy can help defray the cost of their visit to the ER without emptying your wallet. Your policy will have a maximum payout cap per person and incident, but it should take care of most minor injuries without any problem.

Your Guests are Protected Once Inside Your Home

The real trick comes in determining if it is your renter’s policy that provides coverage. This policy will only help with medical costs if the injury happened inside your apartment. So, a slip and fall in the kitchen or bathroom would be something that would fall under its protection. It goes into effect if they are hurt directly by you or due to a physical defect in the property.

Report Accidents in Halls, Stairways, and Parking Lots to the Building Management

Your apartment complex also carries liability insurance that covers all public areas of the building and any outdoor spaces that are associated with the building. If your friends slip on ice in the parking lot or fall down the stairs in the hallway, that incident would be covered by the complex policy, not your renter’s insurance.

In order to fully understand how your renter’s insurance and the property insurance work together, take the time to review your policy with an agent at Medinsure Group in Chesterfield, MO today.

How much RV insurance do you need?

Your RV is essentially your home on wheels during road trips. As such, you should have enough protection to cover unexpected events that lead to damage. The agents at Medinsure Group can help you find the RV indemnity policy that best suits your lifestyle. Consider these factors when thinking of how much motor home insurance you should purchase in Chesterfield, MO.

Missouri requires auto owners to have coverage for both bodily injury and property damage

The state has a minimum policy requirement of $25,000 per person for bodily injury and at least $10,000 per incident for property damage. You must show proof of this coverage when operating your RV in the city or on the highway. 

Your RV is not just another vehicle

Your motor home has appliances as well as other features that an ordinary car or truck lacks. It is, therefore, not sufficient to seek standard car insurance in the hope of everything in your RV being covered under such a policy. 

Your home insurance policy does not cover your RV in all instances

It is true that a standard home insurance policy to cover your Chesterfield, MO home may also pay for damages to your RV that are sustained while the vehicle is parked at your residence. Your home insurance plan, however, does not extend coverage to the road and at campsites. You are essentially uninsured once your RV leaves your driveway if you completely rely on your home insurance policy to cover everything. 

How much RV insurance do you need?

The amount of RV insurance coverage you need depends on how often you drive your motor home as well as the features that come with the vehicle. Larger RVs tend to need more insurance because of appliances and other electronics that pose a greater risk of significant loss when an incident occurs. 

It is best to speak with an agent at Medinsure Group when you want to find the right RV insurance policy. Call today to get your quote!

Does Commercial Insurance Pay for Medical Injuries?

Imagine you’ve had a fantastic day at your Chesterfield, MO business and are just about to close-up for the evening when a last-minute customer runs in, trips over your doormat, and fractures their ankle falling on your floor. Despite it being largely their fault for rushing, you may still be the one paying for it if you don’t have the right commercial insurance coverage. 

Commercial insurance, more specifically known as commercial general liability, was initiated to protected businesses from financial damages due to physical damages, slander, or copyright infringement. Yet, it has grown to become so much more and now also includes financial protection for injuries that are sustained on your property.

The Bodily Injury Coverage of Medinsure Group Commercial Insurance

As part of your general commercial insurance policy, your business will have specific coverage for what is called bodily injury coverage. This bodily injury coverage will compensate any customers or guests (i.e. delivery personnel and utility employees) that are injured on the business’s property. As with many insurance policies, this coverage will payout should the fault be deemed to be your fault and it will pay out for all medical expenses up to the policy’s limits. 

The medical injuries that such a policy will payout include, but are not limited to, broken bones, cuts, and concussions. Furthermore, most policies will go further to offer also compensation for any lost income the victim sustained due to their injuries. 

Protecting Your Business with Medinsure Group Commercial Insurance

Personal injury lawsuits stemming from customer injuries have ruined small businesses; don’t let it financially ruin yours. Getting commercial insurance with bodily injury coverage today will help you avoid lawsuits tomorrow and, should a lawsuit be unavoidable, your insurance company will take care of the stress. Learn more by contacting Medinsure Group in Chesterfield, MO today. 


3 Reasons You Need Umbrella Insurance

Umbrella insurance is an additional form of insurance and extends your limits beyond a policy you already have in place. The purpose of umbrella insurance is to give you added protection and help cover costs that your policy does not. The instances where you would need umbrella insurance are frequently those you would never even think of. Read on to learn about three scenarios where you’d be thankful you have umbrella insurance in Chesterfield, MO.

1. Someone Falls Down the Stairs

Whether you have neighborhood kids coming in and out of the house all summer long or you love to throw dinner parties, there is the possibility that a guest could get injured on your property. If someone were to fall down your stairs and get seriously injured, they might decide to sue. Litigation costs add up fast. However, when you have umbrella insurance, this kicks in to help you cover the costs of litigation and protect your assets in the process.

2. A Car Accident with Multiple Vehicles

Getting into an accident with one vehicle is scary enough, but imagine a wreck with many cars – and it’s your fault. If this were to happen, your auto policy might not be enough to cover all the damage and injuries. That’s when your umbrella insurance kicks in to help.

3. Your Dog Bites Someone

Spot gets loose and runs down the road. He bites someone. That person or their guardians decide to sue. In this scenario, your homeowner’s insurance may not cover the liability costs. Again, this is when you’ll be thankful you have umbrella insurance to help with the associated costs. 

To learn more about umbrella insurance in Chesterfield, MO, contact the Medinsure Group, where all your questions and concerns will be answered. Medinsure Group can help you get a quote and find you a policy.



Tips for Determining if You Need Flood Insurance

As homeowners, there are many concerns about how to protect your investment in your home and property.  The best way to guard against various hazards is to have the right insurance in place.  Flooding is a question many have questions about.  Luckily, it is easy to get coverage for this threat.  The team at Medinsure Group work with homeowners in Chesterfield, MO to put the right policies in place.  They can help you, too.

Flooding is the most prevalent natural disaster that threatens homes.  So much so that Congress created the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) in 1968 to help citizens recover quickly.  Home insurance policies do not cover flood events.  If the home has a mortgage, the lender may even require that flood insurance be carried. So, how do you determine if your home is in a flood plain or assess the home’s level of risk for flooding, go to FEMA and enter your address?  There you will find information about the risk level for your home. 

For homes in high-risk areas, the additional coverage of flood insurance makes sense.  But what if you are in a moderate risk area?  This is something you may want to talk with your agent about because flood events can be devasting financially.  As an example, a foot of water in a 1,000 sq. ft. residence causes an estimated $27,150 in damage.  Given the potential for this level of damage causes many in moderate risk areas to include flood insurance in their portfolio.  Renters can also carry flood insurance to protect their personal possessions. 

The agents at Medinsure Group work with homeowners in Chesterfield, MO area to get the coverage that they need.  They can help you decide whether the addition of flood insurance is right for you.  Don’t wait to get protected.  Visit them today!

Does My Condo Insurance Cover Theft Of Property?

We know you have a lot of questions about your condo insurance. At Medinsure Group, we dedicate ourselves to answering your questions and making sure that you understand everything there is to know about your insurance product. Located in Chesterfield, MO, we welcome your business as well as your interest in the various types of insurance that we offer.

Condo Insurance is written as a specific instrument to protect your vulnerability as regards your condominium purchase. Your agent will speak with you about the various types of protection that you require as your condominium insurance policy is being crafted.  It is not in automatic facet of your condo insurance to cover theft of property. In order to have theft, the property includes in your condo policy you’d have to discuss it with your agent. In fact, the insurance product gets extremely specific if that’s what you require. If you own certain items that are of great monetary value and you want to make certain that they are protected you can stipulate that in your policy.  

The insurance line is called a personal property coverage item.  Some comprehensive coverage policies will cover theft but you must make certain with an agent. Condominium insurance generally covers anywhere from $100,000 to $500,000 as a generic range. That’s why it’s so important to contact a professional agent to add any personal property that you may want to protect to your policy. Your condominium and your lifestyle are not generic. Therefore, we welcome the opportunity to give you the particular insurance lines that you need on your specifically crafted condominium insurance policy. 

Medinsure Group can be contacted at 877-403-8584. Call us today to find out exactly what’s necessary to assure your condo is fully protected. If you are in the Chesterfield, MO area.  feel free to stop in today. 

3 Tips for Buying Auto Insurance in Chesterfield, MO

In Chesterfield, MO, it is required by law to carry auto insurance. Whether you’re a brand-new driver looking for your first policy or you want to find a new policy with a cheaper rate, there are three surefire ways to do this. Read on to learn about three tips that will help you find the right auto insurance coverage and save you money.

1. Compare Several Quotes

Not all auto insurance quotes are the same. A trusted agent from Medinsure Group will help you spot the differences in coverage for the cost associated. By comparing several quotes in fine detail, you will surely find the right auto insurance policy for your particular needs. For example, do you have a long work commute or do you rarely use your vehicle? Answers to questions such as these will help you find the right coverage.

2. Bundle Your Insurance Policies

Insurance companies love to reward loyalty. They do this by offering discounts when you bundle your insurance policies with them. Consider bundling your auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, commercial insurance, and even recreational insurance under one company to get the most out of your money.

3. Work with a Reputable Agent

In order to find the right policy at the right price, it’s important to work with a reputable insurance agent who can help you compare quotes and determine which one is the best. Insurance agents will answer all your questions and concerns and set you on the right road to buying the auto insurance policy you need.

To learn more about buying auto insurance in Chesterfield, MO, contact the team at Medinsure Group, serving this area. 

Does Boat Insurance Cover Pets on Board?

Keeping your Pets Safe on the Water with Boat Insurance

Boat insurance covers more than you might imagine, and you might be able to get some money to help cover the medical expenses of pets that are injured in a collision while on your boat. For those that live in the Chesterfield, MO area, or around the state, the agents with Medinsure Group can help you find the policy that works best for you.

When it comes to pets and having them on board with you while you are boating, there are certain risks that you take. There is no way to specifically cover pets that are on board with you when you have an accident, but you may be able to get more in terms of liability coverage. You can then use that money to help pay for your pets medical costs. There is no right way to insure a pet specifically on a boat. If you are going to be boating very often with your pet on board, you may want to look into a pet insurance policy to help cover the costs of any issues that you have to take on.

For the most part, your boat policy is going to be geared toward paying the medical costs of people that were in the accident, the cost of repairing or replacing the boat or boats in question, and sometimes a monetary settlement as a result of a liability policy. If you have a pet that you are going to be boating with often, it is always best to look into more specific policies, even if it is a different type of insurance all together.

For those that live in the Chesterfield, MO area or around the state, the agents with Medinsure Group can help you find the policy that works best for you and your boat.

Common Types of Damage Covered by Homeowner’s Insurance

Homeowner’s insurance is the best way to protect against several unpredictable sources of damage that can happen to your house and property. Some common causes of damage routinely affect homeowners, but these can be mitigated with proper coverage. 

Severe Weather

Things like snowstorms, tornadoes, high wind, and hail events happen regularly, and homeowner’s insurance will usually factor the particular weather risks in your area into the policy. Some locations will require a separate policy for flood insurance. After a severe weather event, most providers will send an adjuster to your house to assess the damage and decide on an amount to provide for repairs. 

Vandalism and Theft

The possibility of being a victim of a crime is an unfortunate reality of daily life. Thankfully, if someone maliciously damages your home or steals your property, homeowner’s insurance will provide coverage for repairs and replacements after a claim is submitted. 


Whether caused by a cooking accident, faulty wiring, or nearby natural conditions, fires represent a significant source of risk to homes. This is why homeowner’s insurance policies specifically protect against fire damage. The process to make a claim for fire damage is similar to severe weather, with an adjuster assessing the amount of damage.

For more information about homeowner’s insurance in the Chesterfield, MO area, please contact Medinsure Group. Staff members are ready to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your insurance needs, and they can design a policy for you that takes risks specific to the Chesterfield, MO area into consideration. The Medinsure Group has extensive experience with helping customers just like you. 

Servicing States

  • Alabama
  • Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • California
  • Colorado
  • Connecticut
  • Delaware
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Idaho
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Massachusetts
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • New York
  • North Carolina
  • North Dakota
  • Ohio
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming